Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Diaper Bag with a drawer, how great can that be!


"I LOVE the Mrs. Smith's flower power diaper bag – and I just LOVE the drawer that pulls out – what a great design feature!" Stephanie Hanes

"It even converts into a knapsack!!"

It has so many compartments inside for baby bottle, sippy cups and all other small things like keys, cellphones and wallet which would be so useful for any mom.

I put extra clothes on the top compartment and the pull-over box below is perfect to store packed lunches and I don’t have to worry of anything toppling over and dripping. It can also be used as a perfect food tray while travelling. Other things I store in the pull-over box are sunglasses (I won’t have to worry that they’d bend or break!) and Pristine’s medicines.

Read more...Sandier Pastures

No comments:

Post a Comment